When protecting a property from flooding, doors and windows are a crucial part of any complete package of defence measures. Bespoke made Flood Defender Doors that operate the same as a standard door are a popular passive defence choice. Defender Barriers are manufactured to suite all types of opening, providing a reliable, reactive solution you can depend upon.
Flood Barriers – Reactive Solution
Arktek install Flood Angel superior BSI Kitemark flood defence barriers. This is a bespoke product made to measure specifically for your property. These are designed to be suitable for either standard inward or outward opening doors, the system can be produced using seven different fixing systems so that it can be fitted to virtually any door opening – single, double or even garage doors!
- Lightweight yet strong
- Easy to install
- Seven different fixing systems
- Bespoke to suit each situation
- Virtually invisible fixings
- Choice of heights, up to maximum 1000mm
- 2 year manufacturer’s guarantee
Flood Doors – Passive Solution
Bespoke UPVC and Composite flood doors designed for use on residential properties to protect doorways apertures against flood water ingress. Our doors are are Kitemarked to PAS1188-1:2014, and are manufactured for use on single, inward and outward opening doors as well as double outward opening doors.
Composite doors can be supplied, allowing you to personalise the finished look by selecting door style, glass choice, door furniture and colour to suit your property.
Flood Door Key Features
- Kitemarked to PAS 1188-1:2014
- Designed to mitigate against rising flood waters up to a height of 600mm
- Can be manufactured to a variety of bespoke widths and heights
- Unique integral one way weep vent
- 4 concealed hinges
- Option for an integral escape hatch in the top section of the flood door
- UPVC / Composite door option:
- UPVC doors available in white and sherwood oak
- Composite doors available in a wide range of designs, colours and glass choices
- Wide range of styles, glazing and door furniture
- 2 year manufacturer’s guarantee †
† To maintain the 2 year warranty on locking mechanisms and gaskets, the door must be serviced12 months after installation at the occupant’s/owner’s expense by a qualified and certified installer. Flood Angel Limited cannot be held responsible for incorrect deployment.
Contact us today
For more information on our products speak to an advisor today